- The Interfaith Movement After 9/11
September 9, 2011
Interfaith Voices, Interfaith Radio
- The Challenge of Rebuilding Libya
September 1, 2011
American Public Media, Marketplace
- The Word as Sword
July 12, 2011
WNYC Radio. Reza Aslan at Poet's House New York
- Terrence McNally podcast
April 25, 2010
Recorded at the KPFK booth at the Los Angeles Time Festival of Books 2010, Terrence McNally speaks with Reza Aslan.
- The Battle for the Soul of Islam - NAM
April 22, 2010
New America Media speaks to Reza Aslan on the future of Islam
- Reza Aslan Episode | KQED's Forum
May 12, 2009
Middle East analyst and religious scholar Reza Aslan talks with us about his new book How to Win a Cosmic War: God, Globalization, and the End of the War on Terror.
- ALOUD Podcast: Reza Aslan in conversation with Amy Wilentz
May 4, 2009
A Los Angeles Public Library podcast, Co-presented with the Center for Global Understanding. Surveying the global scene, Reza Aslan confronts how we understand and approach radical Islam.
- The Clash of Monotheisms or How to Win a Cosmic War
January 17, 2007
A conversation with Reza Aslan, SCU religious studies alumnus and national commentator on Islamic issues for CNN, the New York Times, and other news outlets.
Listen to Reza's lecture (mp3)
Listen to a Q&A with Reza (mp3)
- Guardian Hay Festival 2009
May 31, 2009
Reza Aslan talks about god and globalization.
- UCLA - Burkle Center for International Relations
May 27, 2009
In this podcast, Dr. Reza Aslan, an internationally acclaimed writer and scholar of religions, lectures on the topic of most recent book release How to Win a Cosmic War: God, Globalization, and the End of the War on Terror.
- Terrence McNally Podcast
May 30, 2009
Interview with Reza Aslan
- Voices on Antisemitism -- A Podcast Series
January 3, 2008
Reza Aslan is disturbed by what he calls the "global cosmic conflict" between the West and radical Islamism.
- Reza Aslan Episode | Speaking Freely
May 23, 2009
Aslan argues only by denying the terrorists their good-versus-evil religion narrative can the US win.
- NCMC VODcast
October 27, 2006
Co-sponsored by the C.S. Lewis Festival
Listen to the lecture in mp4 (441mb)
- Reza Aslan and Jack Miles
- Reza Aslan, in conversation
November 18, 2005
The third in a series of podcast interviews with the authors on the shortlist of this year's Guardian First Book Award.
Listen to the interview - and to Reza reading from his book - here
- Can Religion and Reason be Reconciled?
January 25, 2007
Aslan (No god but God: The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam) and Harris (The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason; Letter to a Christian Nation) square off for the first time to debate the future of religion and its role in society.
- Davar Ardalan: My Name is Iran
with Reza Aslan
January 16, 2007
USC Center on Public Diplomacy Master's Program Chair Nicholas Cull conducted an interview with Davar Ardalan, Author of My Name is Iran. A discussion and Q&A on U.S. - Iran relations and potential measures for public diplomacy with Ardalan, Cull, and Reza Aslan, USC Center on Public Diplomacy Fellow and author of No god But God.
- "The Future of Islam: Toward the Islamic Reformation" by Reza Aslan
February 21, 2008
University of Alaska Anchorage Podcasts: The Engaging Muslims Public Lecture Series presents Reza Aslan.
- Reza Aslan at Stanford and a couple of other points; iFaqeer Podcast
October 26, 2006
Listen to the program here
- In conversation with Amy Wilentz, author and journalist
May 4, 2009
Co-presented with the Center for Global Understanding
- Interfaith Voices Podcast (hour-long version)
- Reza Aslan featured Expert on Big Think
January 28, 2008
Reza candidly addresses numerous questions and topics
- Interview of Reza Aslan by Tania Kazi
Resa Aslan talks about a his new book How to Win a Cosmic War.
- Bloggingheads.tv: 'War on Terror' Over?
- How To Win A Cosmic War
Friday, April 24, 7:00 pm / New York Public Library / Celeste Bartos Forum
Event: Reza Aslan speaking with Ari Folman, director of the film "Waltzing with Bashir"
- Reza Aslan: God, Globalization & Ending the War on Terror
Berkeley Arts and Letters
- Reza Aslan: US War on Terror 'Validated' Jihadists
- Muslim Voices: Between Faith and Modernity with Reza Aslan
- Interview with Eli Lake, The Washington Times, The New Republic
- Fareed Zakaria GPS: Iranian Election 2009 - Analysis of Political Dynamics in Iran
Part 1, Part 2
- An Interview with Fareed Zakaria about his Book The Post American World
Posted to LAPL Podcasts, May 20, 2008.
"This is not a book about the decline of America, but rather about the rise of everyone else," begins the new work by Zakaria, editor of Newsweek International and one of our most distinguished thinkers.
- How Al-Qaeda Spins America's Image Abroad
Posted to Peace Blog, June 20, 2008.
- Interview with Reza Aslan
Posted to current.tv, February 11, 2007.
Reza Aslan, author of the book No god but God, political consultant and Islamic scholar, is interviewed about the West and the Muslim world, the situation in Iraq and the US's relationship with Iran and Syria. Part 1, Part 2.
- A Conversation with Jack Miles
The Coming Reformation of Islam, May 6, 2006
- The Future of US Iran Relations
World Affairs Council, San Francisco. February 28, 2006.
- The Guardian Newspaper
November 18, 2005.
A Conversation about the Guardian First Book Award