- Reza Aslan on Tavis Smiley
September 8, 2011
The noted religious scholar and No god but God: The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam author, who predicted the youth-centered Arab uprising in the Middle East and North Africa, outlines the impact that the Arab Spring will have on U.S. foreign policy.
- Iran's new revolutionary politics - Worldnews.com
Reza Aslan on MSNBC's Hardball on Iran Nuclear Politics.
- Middle East Peace Talks
Reza Aslan featured on ABC News
- Reza's television appearences listed on Hulu
Different television appearences by Reza Aslan including The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Reza Aslan on Tavis Smiley
December 10, 2010
Comparative religions scholar and author of Tablet & Pen discusses U.S. relations with Iran and explains why — on the Iran question — President Obama has ‘played it perfectly.’
- Should France ban the burqa?
July 15, 2010
HLN's Joy Behar talks with Reza Aslan and Irshad Manji about France's plan to ban the wearing of the burqa in public.
- Mosque at Ground Zero - Growing Controversy
July 14, 2010
Campbell Brown discusses the Ground Zero mosque and the controversy over its funding with Dr. Zuhdi Jasser (AIFD President) and Reza Aslan -- a very interesting debate between Muslims on this issue.
- FORA.tv - United Nations Alliance of Civilizations
Debate: Future of Western Relations with the Muslim World
- YouTube - Episode 23: Interview with Reza Aslan
May 14, 2010
In the 23rd episode of The Week in Green, author and journalist Reza Aslan discusses nuclear politics in the Middle East and the way in which the Green Movement has changed perceptions of Iran among young Americans.
- Reza Aslan: Iran, the burqa, and Israel - theage.com.au
May 19, 2010
Religious Affairs writer Jacqueline Maley interviews author and Middle East commentator Reza Aslan, a guest of the 2010 Sydney Writers' Festival.
- Festival 2010 - Sydney Writers' Festival 2010
Reza Aslan was the opening speaker at the 2010 Sydney Writers' Festival. See the gallery from the event.
- Beyond Fundamentalism: Confronting Religious Extremism in the Age of Globalization
April 27, 2010
Reza Aslan joins the Rumi Forum to discuss the modern "war on terror" and giving it context.
- YouTube - Reza Aslan at CSU part 1
March 10, 2010
An amateur video of Reza Aslan's speaking engagement at Colorado State University in the Spring of 2010.
- Debate with Irshad Manji on Muslim Reform
The Economist magazine and The Culture Project present Irshad Manji and Reza Aslan debating Muslim reform. Note that the above link is to the first file of five on YouTube.com. The remaining parts can be found here:
- Interview with Iranian-American Channel, BebinTV
The author of No God but God talks to exclusively to Bebin.tv
- Reza Aslan on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Air date: April 20, 2009
- Debate between Sam Harris and Reza Aslan
February 12, 2007.
BookTV, CSPAN2: Debate on Religion and Reason with Sam Harris, Letter to a Christian Nation, and Reza Aslan, No god but God.
- CBS News: Impact Of Saddam's Execution
Aired on January 03, 2007.
CBS Middle East consultant Reza Aslan, a fellow at the USC Center on Public Diplomacy, talks with Russ Mitchell about the impact Saddam Hussein's execution will have around the world.
- CBS News: Mideast Analyst On Papal Visit
Aired on November 28, 2006.
CBS News Middle East analyst Reza Aslan discusses Pope Benedict's visit to Istanbul and reactions from Muslims with Harry Smith.
- CBS News: Pope Speaks With Muslim Envoys
Aired on September 25, 2006.
Pope Benedict XVI held meetings outside Rome today with Muslim officials to try and make amends for comments he made last week. Middle East analyst Reza Aslan discusses the issue with Hannah Storm.
- CBS News: Muslim Anger At Pope
Aired on September 20, 2006.
The Rev. Jonathan Morris, vice-rector of the Legionnaires of Christ Seminary in Rome, CBS News Middle East analyst Reza Aslan and Julie Chen discuss the Muslim reaction to Pope Benedict's remarks.
- Meet the Press
Aired March 7, 2005 on NBC
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Aired April 20, 2005 on Comedy Central
Aired June 28, 2005 on MSNBC
- Tavis Smiley Show
Aired September 26, 2005 on PBS
Aired May 20, 2005 on ABC
- History Center
Aired November 6, 2005 on the History Channel